The Complete Salt Water Pool Solution
The engineers at Magen have spent the last 4 years developing the best saltwater system on the market. The E-Series improves on a number of areas where other systems fall short.
- Retrofit drop-in replacement for most existing salt system
- Hayward, Jandy, Pentair
- All in one. No mounting the power supply and running multiple wires all over the pool pad.
- Simple easy to use interface.
- Made to work with variable speed pumps
- Bi-directional flow switch
- Dual salt sensors
All in one power supply and cell saves time on installation and maintenance. No additional wall mounts or wires.
Switch Mode Power
The E-Series comes with a digital switch mode power supply allowing to to be wired to a 110v GFCI or to a 220v connection.
Natural chlorine is generated on the spot in the pool for the best water without transporting and storing chemicals.
- Simplest installation in the market
- Designed to work with variable speed pumps
- Bi-directional flow sensor
- Double”low flow” protection
- Full range power 110-220 Vac
- Dual salt sensors
- Replaceable electrolysis cartridge
- Easy cell cleaning
- Compact design means fewer wires and no mounting a power supply
- 24 hour super chlorination mode
- Service and maintenance alerts
- Easy 4 button operation
- Cell life indicator
- Automatic cell cleaning alert
A frequent question pool owners ask is “why does my pool taste salty?” The salty taste can come from different factors in your pool water.
Saltwater pools use a generator, like the E-Series, to convert salt to chlorine. For this to happen, the chlorine generator requires a minimum amount of salt in the water. The salt levels required by salt systems are less than what is in a human tea. When salt levels are in the normal range for the chlorine generator it is hard to taste the salt in the water. You will only ever taste heavy salt when there is too much salt in the water.
Be careful when adding salt to the pool, salt is a dissolved solid and the only way to reduce salt in the water is to drain and dilute the pool water. This salt calculator can help figure out how much salt to add to keep your system in range.
Low salt can be a big problem. The number one cause of early cell failure is running the system below the minimum salt levels. The E-Series requires between 3500-4500ppm of salt in the water. The E-Series is different from other systems because it uses a dual salt sensor to protect the cell from out of balance water.